September 22, 2021
Uniper is seeking a Help Desk Representative. The main responsibilities will be to provide technical support to our members and care partners using the Uniper Platform. The representative will be able to solve technical problems and provide support by answering all incoming calls. This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, responsible person who has a desire to work with older adults.
Benefits + Salary
- Company-sponsored medical, dental + vision plans
- 401k available
- Life insurance + short term disability policies provided
- 17 PTO days available per calendar year
- 12 paid holidays per calendar year
Diversity and Inclusion
At Uniper we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and how those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support by phone throughout the entire work day.
- Receive multiple troubleshooting calls/requests simultaneously for various system types.
- Troubleshoot and monitor Unimanage, UniTV, and other platforms used by clients and employees.
- Update and troubleshoot issues via Zendesk Support Ticketing system
- Maintain and operate tasks on Zendesk Sell
- Draft new tickets on Support to be escalated to T2/3
- Must be able to manage stressful situations with high call volume.
- Must be well organized in event of handling simultaneous unrelated tasks.
- Prior experience working in a growing, fast-paced organization with a dynamic environment.
- Ensure members know how to operate and navigate within the Uniper system
- Other related duties as assigned
- Results-driven and execution-oriented personality, ready to step in and make things happen.
- Reside on the East Coast, the hours are 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. (EST)
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Web-based applications/ tools using Chrome and Zendesk
- Tech Savvy, as the candidate will need to learn the ins and outs of the Uniper Platform and be able to relay this information to older adults
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Must be culturally sensitive and have a base knowledge of different cultures and traditions
- Comfortable talking on the phone with older adults
- Previous experience working with older adults strongly preferred
- Must be flexible and open to learning
- Background in Help Desk and Customer Service is a plus
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be able to talk and hear, in a volume loud enough to be heard over the phone clearly and coherently.
This position is a remote position. You will not be required to arrive into the office daily, however, there might be times where office presence will be required.
Uniper's objective is to empower older adults to live a healthy and active social life full of interest and meaning – from the comfort of their homes.
Our Product & Service
Uniper Care is a leading provider of age-at-home, TV-based and mobile-based solutions for care delivery and social engagement. Designed to improve Social Determinants of Health (SDOH), Uniper's technology-enabled services include:
- Live and interactive health and wellness content
- HIPAA compliant video telehealth
- Remote assessments
- Family communication
- Peer-led groups
Uniper is a venture-backed company at an inflection point. The Company has signed contracts and partnerships with the world's largest public and private healthcare insurers and providers. We are a fast-growing, global company serving thousands of members across the United States, Israel, and the E.U.