September 22, 2021
We are looking for an experienced and talented VP HR to lead the HR Department of the company and to be an essential part of our company leadership.
The VP Human Resource (HR) will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
The VP HR will be responsible for HR strategies and activities across the sites – US and Israel.
Reporting to Co-Founder & CEO.
- Build cross-company HR vision, strategy, roadmap and best in class processes Implementing core values across the organization
- Create, develop, and drive Uniper’s global talent acquisition strategy
- Manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding, including but not limited to educating about benefits, creating and updating policies, etc.
- Partner with team leads and managers to evaluate current team structure and skills, org design, talent gaps and hiring plan to achieve business goals
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or a related field.
- Substantial experience (over 5 years) as executive-level HR/People function
- Experience in startup growth and scale (from <50 to >300)
- Global hiring experience with international service providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Operational mindset (planning and executing infrastructure projects)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Energetic, motivated, takes initiative and with a high level professionalism.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Uniper's objective is to empower older adults to live a healthy and active social life full of interest and meaning – from the comfort of their homes.
Our Product & Service
Uniper Care is a leading provider of age-at-home, TV-based and mobile-based solutions for care delivery and social engagement. Designed to improve Social Determinants of Health (SDOH), Uniper's technology-enabled services include:
- Live and interactive health and wellness content
- HIPAA compliant video telehealth
- Remote assessments
- Family communication
- Peer-led groups
Uniper is a venture-backed company at an inflection point. The Company has signed contracts and partnerships with the world's largest public and private healthcare insurers and providers. We are a fast-growing, global company serving thousands of members across the United States, Israel, and the E.U.
Why Join Uniper?
At Uniper we want to make it easier for every human in the world to AGE in the place they call home, for as long as they WISH for. To age as happy, as healthy and as independent as possible.
Uniper is a PLACE that makes it easier to live a happier, healthier and more independent life. At home. Together.
Our Work Truly Matters: Uniper’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of aging. Introducing a more respectful way to age in the place you call you home for as long as you wish for. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly stay active and socially engaged in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Uniper’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Uniper we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’re growing fast and making history day in and day out. Yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our connectivity hubs, community generated content and AI. We are cracking the code of how aging should look like.
Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.