Last Modified: August 22, 2018
- As part of Your use of the Website and/or Application, you will be required to provide the Operator certain details including your name, phone number and email address and other details as the Operator may request from time to time.
- During Your use of the Website and/or Application, information regarding Your use of the Website and/or Application may be collected including, but not only, services you were interested in, pages you visited, content you’ve viewed, uploaded User Content and more. Such information is statistic and does not identify You.
- Database and Use of Information
- Enabling convenient and efficient use;
- Manage Your Account;
- Improve and enrich existing services and content;
- Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
- Providing support services to the User;
- Perform research and provide statistic information to third parties (in such case, the provided information will not identify You);
- Enforce the Operator’s Terms;
- Activating Your Account;
- Contacting the User regarding his order status and installing Equipment at his home;
- Collecting payments and debts from a User;
- Using Information and Mailings and Direct Marketing
- Marketing, advertising, sales promotion and addressing the User by any available media (including in writing, by phone, fax, electronic form and any other form);
- Encouraging loyalty, research and analyzing of statistics, conducting surveys and any other use regarding registration to the Website and/or Application;
- Internal uses including investigating complaints and/or reviews;
- Operational marketing and statistical purposes including processing information and mailings for such purpose;
- Contacting Users regarding purchased services including, but not only, notice before the end of the service, sending invoices, collecting unpaid payments etc.;
- Providing services to You and ensuring fair and lawful use.
- You acknowledge that You have no legal obligation to provide the Operator with such information and any providing of information is done at Your consent. Furthermore, the Operator may, for the above purposes, transfer such information which will not identify You, anonymous or aggregative, regarding Your use of the Website and/or Application, to entities which are collaborating with the Operator’s activity and to any other entity which will provide services and benefits to the Users under the Operator’s sole discretion.
- With accordance to Your legal consent, the Operator may address You from time to time with mailings during Your use of the Website and/or Application via email, SMS, fax, social media, automatic voice calls and/or phone, unless otherwise requested from You. You can always opt-out from receiving the mailing, at any time, by contacting the Operator and/or by choosing the “unsubscribe” option available on the Mailings sent to You by the Operator.
- Transferring Information to Third Parties
The Operator may transfer and/or share Your information in the following events and circumstances:
- When You have permitted the Operator to transfer and/or share Your information;
- For cooperating with third parties which are necessary for providing various services to the User;
- When You violate the Terms of the Website and/or Application or act illegally;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
- To establish or exercise the Operator’s legal rights;
- To defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, the Operator may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to the Operator, in the Operator’s sole discretion;
- In order to collect unpaid debts via third parties specializing in collection of debts including law offices;
- When the Operator believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
- To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Operator, its Users, employees or others;
- When the Operator believes that it is required to protect its users and/or patients’ rights, health and lives.
- To collect any unpaid payments including via collection agencies and attorneys;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the Operator’s business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of liquidation.
- Cumulative and Non-Personal Information
The Operator may use cumulative and non-personal information which the Operator collected as detailed above. The Operator may combine non-personal information which the Operator collected with non-personal information collected from other sources. Furthermore, the Operator may share cumulative information with third parties including advisors, investors and advertisers for business analysis. For example, the Operator may report the number of visitors of the Website and/or Application and the most popular services, features and products. Such information is not personal and may be used in order to develop content and services which will assist the User and will adjust content and advertisement.
In order to fill in reports regarding visits of senior citizens, the system must verify that the Use is at the senior’s premises at the time of such report. For that purpose, the User must ensure that the location/GPS settings of his mobile device are activated and that the User has granted the Application permission to access his device’s location.
- Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
- You can choose not to provide the Operator with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use certain features of the Website and/or Application since such information is necessary in order to enable You to register to the Service including for the purpose of uploading User Content, including filling in details of meetings with senior citizens.
- Upon registration to the Service and upon agreeing to receive Mailings, the Operator may, with accordance to any applicable law, send You Mailings which include email messages and/or newsletters about service updates, improvements, special offers, or special content. The Operator may send You other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys. If the Operator has already provided Your information to a third party before You have changed Your preferences or updated Your information, You may have to change You preferences directly with that third party.
- The Operator uses various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities while using the Website and/or Application.
- The Operator automatically collects information from Your browser when You use the Website and/or Application. This information includes, but not only, Your IP address, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from the Operator and the referring Website and/or Application address.
- When You use the Website and/or Application, the Operator may assign Your computer or mobile device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Website and/or Application and to personalize Your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, the Operator also may automatically collect information about Your online activity using the Website and/or Application, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click, and searches You performed. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to use some of the features offered on the Website and/or Application.
- The Operator may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your use of the Website and/or Application. The information the Operator obtains in this manner enables the Operator to customize the services the Operator offers users of the Website and/or Application and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Operator’s content, programming or other activities.
- The Operator takes appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore the Operator does not warrant that its services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the Website and/or Application.
- The Operator inspects, from time to time, the data security of the Website and/or Application and performs modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the Website and/or Application’s security.
- Nonetheless, the Operator will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to You due to exposure of Your information by an unauthorized access to the Operator’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by the Operator.
- Your Right to Review Your Information
- According to the Israeli Privacy ProtectionAct-1981, every individual has the right, by yourself or by your authorized representative in writing or by your guardian to review the information gathered on you and stored in the Operator’s registered database no. 700063275. An individual who found that his or her stored information is incomplete, inaccurate, unclear and/or updated may address the Operator and request the amendment and/or update and/or removal of his or her information.
- You may address the Operator regarding such issue via email address: email@example.com. Please note that these contact details, days and hours may change at the Operator’s sole discretion and without any prior notice or consent and You will not have any claims against the Operator in such case. The Operator will apply on your request as soon as possible and in any case not longer than 30 days from the day you submit the request.
- If such information of an individual is used for personal contact and direct marketing, he or she may, by law, demand in writing that such information will be deleted from the database. Alternatively, in cases when the Operator cannot delete such information from its database, the Operator ensures that such information is not being used for personal contact and direct marketing.